Eid-al Adha, (Bakrid) is one of the two official Islamic festivals observed around the globe. It is observed in the Muslim astrological calendar quarteres Dhu al-Hijjah, which is the period of 12 months. The tenth day of Dhu al-Hijjah is Eid-al Adha (Bakrid). This year, Indian muslims will be looking for the moon on July 10-11, hence Bakrid will be on July 10-11, 2021. The date, nevertheless, may shift depending on the sighting of the moon.
In India, Eid al-Adha (Bakrid). Eid al-Adha is also known as the “Festival of Selflessness and sacrifice” The event recalls Prophet Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his child Ismail as just an expression of devotion and allegiance to Allah.
This festival is most important in Islamic culture as it teaches the importance of selflessness and sacrifice. Bakrid 2022 is the best year to see and learn from all the covid warriors who selflessly fought for us. Let us not forget to wish all of them who stood like a wall between us and the Coronavirus.
When will 2022 Eid – ul Adha (Bakrid) be celebrated?
Eid-al Adha, also known as Bakrid, is one of official national Islamic festivals observed around the globe. It is observed in the Islamic astrological month of Dhu al-Hijjah, which is a yearly festival. The tenth day of Dhu al-Hijjah is Eid-al Adha. In this year, Indian muslims in India will be looking for the moon on July 10-11, so Bakrid will be on July 11, 2022.
We’ve gathered some beautiful Eid al-Adha Greetings, Thoughts, wishes, Images, quoutes and we hope you all enjoy them. Please feel free to share Bakrid Mubarak Desires, Quotations, Mails, and Photographs with your families, neighbors, friends and dear ones, and update your socia lmedia platforms statuses saying Happy Eid al-Adha (Bakrid Mubarak).
Eid – ul Adha (Bakrid) Images:-
We have gone through a lot this year; a lot of people were forced to stay away from their loved ones due to global pandemic. Many have lost their loved ones, and are alone. let all of use break this barrier of religion and wish each other on this Bakrid and spread love.
As we know Eid ul Adha, (Bakrid) is a festival of sharing love and wishes. Let us celebrate Bakrib 2022 with sharing our heartwarming wishes and let our friends and family know that they are important.
- Upon on important days of Eid, I pray you and your family joy, tranquility, love, healthy life, and success. Bakrid Mubarak to you and your family.
- May Allah’s as well as his prophet mohammed’s teachings remain your faithful companion during your life. Hoping Bakrid brings you and your parents’ peace, good health, and pleasure Bakrid Mubarak!
- Bakrid, the joyous festival, has arrived. I shall pray to Allah for prosperity, good health, and fortune for you. Wish you and your family members have a wonderful time celebrating this joyous occasion. Bakrid Mubarak!
- May Allaah overwhelm you with all his best bounties this Eid. Also hope that you will be gifted with some of the loveliest aspects of life as the Eid moon rises with in sky. Bakrid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid Mubarak to each and every one of you! May Allah shower His wonderful mercies on you and your families and amply recompense you for your endeavors! Bakrid Mubarak!
Greetings for this auspicious festival:-
- We almost always go onto the painting of life, however as long as the people likes you are just there to add the proper colours, life continues to be a spectrum.
- My Eid greetings to you and your family / loved ones are that serenity and delight will enter your life on this glorious day yet always, Eid ul Adha (Bhakrid) Mubarak.
- Hope your life becomes a platter which always should be topped with sweet siwaiyan and pleasure seeds. I hope everyone is having a happy Eid al-Adha (BhakridMubarak)
- May Allah shower everyone with joy on this auspicious day, filling your emotions with love and your soul with spiritual understanding. Bhakrid Mubarak!
Festivals are a reason through which people stay connected, meet and share their delicious food. It’s almost one and a half year-in and we are still stuck in the mid of this global pandemic. We all know that Bakrid is coming up and just like the last year, we are at our homes. In the past years we have been celebrating this festival with our loved ones, attending various events and having delicious food. However, these things have changed but yet we can make our loved ones special for everything they have by sending them amazing wishes and quotes to make their day.
Bakrid 2022 can be different for everybody, all It requires for we all is to see and look things differently. Let us all break the shackles of religion and fly away and spread love. Are you also one among the people who thought of knowing and celebrating this festival of love together? What are you waiting for, take a step and make this year count? Take your phone and just dial up the numbers of your old friends or else just try sending them an amazing quote which were mentioned above in the articles and come back to tell us how did you feel, we are here to listen up the amazing beginning of your story.
The best things about festivals are that it gives a reason for people to connect back to their old friends and family. Many of us have become so busy with our lives that we are not the same person like before anymore. With Moving forward in our lives, we all would be having at least a that one person with whom we lost all our bonds. Why don’t we use this, Bakrid 2022, as a chance to pick up a conversation and clear all our misunderstandings and try to make things better and lovable.
We all can stay home, keeping in the mind all the covid rules and yet share, show love though amazing quotes and greetings. We wish you all a very happy Bakrid, stay home and stay safe!