Ever since commencement, Bigg Boss 15 has been dominating the news. Recently, Salman Khan has stated that there will be no eliminations during the Weekend Ka Vaar episode. Meanwhile, social media stories now are circulating news about a dramatic double eviction. Also, all of the Bigg Boss house participants have been evicted from the main house and moved to the jungle house, according to sources. This occurred in the middle of domestic conflicts, disagreements, and confrontations. As a result, house tasks have been halted on a frequent basis.
Two women participants have been ousted from the competition, according to a recent piece inside a media website. As per sources, Donal Bisht and Vidhi Pandya were evicted from ‘Bigg Boss 15’ in a shocking mid-week elimination. The housemates and the show’s host, Salman Khan, were continually urging the two candidates to raise their efforts.
“The front door will now be opened,” Bigg Boss declared, “and inmates will have to pick two names of members they believe have contributed no contribution to the house.” After Bigg Boss instructed them to choose two participants who they believe have made no contributions to the Bigg Boss, the participants came up with this conclusion.
Donal Bisht and Vidhi Pandya are set to be eliminated, leaving Karan Kundrra, Ieshaan Sehgaal, Miesha Iyer, Afsana Khan, Simba Nagpal, and Umar Riaz in the jungle, according to Real Khabri.
Donal and Vidhi’s fans are not pleased with the candidates’ decision. They were spotted slamming the program and the competitors, believing that they ought to be in the Bigg Boss house because they were both playing good game. Fans have already begun calling for Donal’s return, claiming that she deserves to remain on the show. Some viewers are expecting that Vidhi and Donal would return to the home soon after their removal. Whether or not the eviction is finalized, supporters are certain to express their support for the participants by expressing their views on the social media.
Not only that, but the forthcoming episode will be exciting because Nishant, the house captain, has nominated his ‘good friend’ Karan Kundrra, as well as the other seven contenders Vishal Kotian, Shamita Shetty, Miesha Iyer, Ieshaan Sehgaal, Simba Nagpal, Afsana Khan, and Umar Riaz, for this week’s elimination. Nishant has chosen his beloved brother instead of Jay Bhanushali, which is somewhat surprising. This just indicates that he is the sharpest of all the competitors and is very good at the game.
Bigg Boss 15, also called “Sankat in the Jungle” or “Pan Pana Pan Pandrah,” is the fifteenth season of the Indian reality television show Bigg Boss. It aired on Colors TV on October 2, 2021. For the twelfth time, Salman Khan is headlining Bigg Boss.
The main concept of the Bigg Boss 15 is that for some time, the housemates will live in a little jungle house with a small kitchen, no beds, a sofa, and a bathroom. The inmates who make it through the jungle will be admitted to the main opulent house. Vishwasuntree, the queen of the enchanted jungle in the house, is a wishing tree in the garden region that would bestow benefits and advantages on participants who achieve well in the jungle.
One contestant is eliminated each week on the Weekend ka Vaar episode by host Salman Khan. The show commenced with well-known participants. Here is a list of all who entered the Bigg Boss 15 house:
- Afsana Khan: She is an Indian Punjabi playback singer, actor, and songwriter who competed in the third season of Voice of Punjab and the first season of Rising Star. Titliaan is her most well-known song.
- Akasa Singh: She is an Indian singer. Naagin, a duet with Aastha Gill, is her most famous song.
- Donal Bisht: She is a model and actress who works on TV. Sharanya in Ek Deewaana Tha and Ishika Patel in Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop are two of her most well-known roles.
- Ieshaan Sehgal: He is a model and television actor.
- Jay Bhanushali: He is an actor and television host. He is known for starring as Neev Shergill in Kayamath. With Hate Story 2, he made his cinematic breakthrough. Several reality shows, including Dance India Dance, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, The Voice India Kids, and Superstar Singer, had him as the host. He and his wife Mahhi Vij were the winners of Nach Baliye 5. He was a participant in Season 7 of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- Karan Kundrra: He is a model and tv performer. He played Arjun Punj in Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Ritwik Noon in Dil Hi Toh Hai, and Ranveer Chauhan in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He’s previously presented MTV Love School and Gumrah End of Innocence. In MTV Roadies, he was portrayed as a gang leader.
- Miesha Iyer: She is a model and a reality television actress. She appeared in the 12th season of MTV Splitsvilla, as well as the first season of MTV Ace of Space.
- Nishant Bhat: He is a Choreographer. Super Dancer, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, and Dance Deewane are some of the dance reality series in which he has appeared.
- Pratik Sehajpal: He is a model and reality television star. He’s appeared on MTV Love School and Ace of Space 1, among other reality shows. He was the 4th Runner-Up on Bigg Boss OTT and chose not to compete in the Winner’s Race in order to participate in Bigg Boss 15.
- Sahil Shroff: He is an actor and model who appeared in the films Don 2: The King Is Back and Shaadi Ke Side Effects.
- Shamita Shetty: She is a Bollywood actress. With Mohabbatein, she made her film debut. She also appeared in Season 3 of Bigg Boss and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9. She came in second place on Bigg Boss OTT.
- Simba Nagpal: He is a model and television actor. In Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, he played Virat Singh. MTV Roadies and MTV Splitsvilla were two of the shows in which he took part.
- Tejasswi Prakash: She is an Indian actress who works on TV. Diya Singh in Pehredaar Piya Ki and Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya, Ragini Maheshwari in Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur, Mishti in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi are some of her shows.
- Umar Riaz: He is a surgeon by profession and the brother of Asim Riaz.
- Vidhi Pandya: Television Actress Vidhi Pandya is known for her roles as Suman Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 and Imli Rajvanshi in Udaan.
- Vishal Kotian: He is a model and TV performer. In Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal, he played Birbal.
In the first week, Sahil Shroff was evicted from the house. And now Donal Bisht and Vidhi Pandya both will be shown the doors by housemates. It’ll be fascinating to observe how the housemates respond to the nomination challenges and the mid-week elimination this week. Moreover, let’s see who stays till the end of the latest season of Bigg Boss.