Dussehra which is widely known as Vijayadashami is a Hindu festival that is celebrated because on this day God Rama killed the demon Ravana and made an example that good always wins over evil. It is celebrated at the end of Navratri every year; the last day of Navratri is called Dashmi and hence called Vijayadashami.
In different regions and parts of India, Dussehra is celebrated with different methods and for different reasons. In south eastern and North Eastern parts it is celebrated as Durga Pooja for the victory of Goddess Durga over demons.
In Northern and Western states it is celebrated as Dussehra for the victory of god Rama over Ravana who kidnapped wife to god Rama, Goddess Sita. It is said that God Rama came to his kingdom after almost fourteen years and on the arrival of God Rama Diwali is celebrated just after Dussehra in the month of November.
Vijayadashami or Dussehra is ended in different ways, the Durga Pooja in ended with processions of clay statues of Goddess Durga into river, sea and other water bodies and on the other hand Vijayadashami is ended with burning the statue of Ravana made up of paper.
In both cases, the message and motive is the same, the good always wins over evil and bad. The size and power of evil thing don’t matter for a longer time as one day some good power will end it somehow.
Dussehra 2022 date
Dussehra 2022 date changes yearly and it keeps on fluctuating as Vedas and Purans of Hindu Mythology give great importance to positions of stars and planets and in many cases, they only decide the dates.
Every year comes with new excitement and in the same way, Dussehra 2022 date has arrived with a lot of happiness and excitement. There are many things which are added every year; there is the role of modernization which helps in implementing new things like new patterns to make Ravana or a new type of statue for Durga pooja etc.
The complete story of Dussehra has been plotted from Ramayana, the tale of Rama and Ravana. The summary of the story is that when lord Rama went for “Vanvas” with his wife Goddess Sita and brother Laxman than Ravana somehow Kidnapped Goddess Sita and tool her to “lanka”, Lord Rama requested Ravana to free her wife but Ravana refused it. Which led a war between Rama and Ravana and at the end the good will win over evil and Ravana died. The day when Ravana died is celebrated as Dussehra or Vijayadashami and just after 20 days of it Diwali is celebrated which is the time when Lord Rama returned to his home with his wife and brother.
Happy Dussehra Images 2022
For everyone being home and celebrate Dussehra is important but sometimes due to many reasons we are unable to be at home on Dussehra. In this case, it becomes difficult to contribute your share of participation into happiness.
But it’s always possible to take part in the happiness of your family despite not being at home. Happy Dussehra 2022 images play a very important role in this case, you can send Happy Dussehra images to your loved ones and families to put your contribution into the happiness.
We know that the amount of contribution would be too less but it’s better to do something rather than sitting with sad mood and doing nothing.
There can be many innovations done with the images and the more innovation with Happy Dussehra 2022 images, the more amount of your contribution to family happiness.
You can make a collage of images and write down a text saying Happy Dussehra at the bottom or you can edit some old photos and write the caption over there. These small efforts will help you to get your own Happy Dussehra images.
Dussehra 2022 Wishes
- Wish this Dussehra bring devotion, determination, and dedication in your life.
2. Dushehara is a festival of victory on bad elements in our lives.
3. Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil.
4. May this Dussehra burn all your worries with the burning of Ravana.
5. When in Satya Yug, Ram killed da great demon and king of Lanka, Ravana.
Let’s celebrate together and believe in the blessings of God for good.
6. Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy.
7. Jai Siyaram, Wish u success and happiness in everything u do.
8. Wishing you all a fun-filled Dussehra.
9. Sending my warm wishes for a happy Dussehra! May the day bring you good fortune and success today and forever.
10. May the divine blessings of Goddess Durga help you achieve success in whatever you do… Happy Vijayadashami.
Wishing anyone reflects an instant smile over the face of the person and Happy Dussehra 2022 wishes are always special as there are many who waits a whole year to celebrate Dussehra.
There are many ways to wish each other, thanks to the modernization but still, the Dussehra wishes which included face to face reactions and meet up are the best because there is no technology that can capture and express the instant feeling of any person.
The motive of Dussehra’s wishes is to share love and happiness, yes modes of sharing can be any but this has to be shared. Due to lack of time and communication, many of us are unable to meet each other and wish each other but still, we can use WhatsApp, Facebook many other ways to share Dussehra Wishes.
A single wish matters a lot for a person sitting far from his/her family, there are many who lives in different states and many who lives in different countries and in this situation sending each other to Dussehra wishes becomes the single medium of happiness.
While sending the message don’t think about the persons whom you don’t talk to anymore or with whom you are holding some grudges, just make a broadcast list and click on send. It’s a festival day and everyone deserves forgiveness, ask for forgiveness and forgive others and then just look at the value of happiness that you will get from it.
Dussehra Quotes 2022
Sharing Dussehra quotes are another great way to place your contribution to family happiness; you can add many innovations into it so that your Happy Dussehra 2022 Quotes should look appealing. You can try to design and write your quotes by your own and if your are unable to do so then you can download many Dussehra quote images from the internet and then you can share them.
There are many ways to use quotes and one of them is to choose an image that is either related with the Dussehra festival or related to your family and then write the quotes over that image and then share those images. With some innovation, you can expect optimum results just by sitting away from your home.
The quotes can also be shared with friends and other persons as it doesn’t cost a lot of share such things but if these small thing bring a smile on anyone’s face than that is a costly asset.
You can use many websites and applications which will help you in making quotes; this kind of website and application has many templates related to festivals and other occasions. And applications and websites work perfectly when it comes to creativity and innovations. These websites and applications are easy to use and you can download the kind of formats you want like JPEG or PNG.
Many schools, colleges, and other organizations organize functions and celebrations on Dussehra for awareness of the value of the festival and there is one common thing in every celebration which is the Dussehra essay.
It is very important to write a good essay as your words will deliver the value and importance you hold for the festival.
Here are certain tips for a good Dussehra essay-
- Always stick to the topic- While writing about Dussehra don’t move to the other topic and try to write down things related to its past history and changing trends as these points make the essay valuable.
- Mark your points- Choose certain important points that you want to write and highlight them so that the reader can understand your points and plots. It is very important to clear your points as this will be the thing that will make your Dussehra essay stand out.
- Try to mention some quotes related to Dussehra- Mention some quotes and famous wordings related to Dussehra and if you can’t remember such quotes that try to make your own. Just remember that quotes should be related to win of good things over evil or anything related to Dussehra as quotes will make your Dussehra essay more appealing.
- Go for easy language- In order to deliver a good essay don’t go for tough language, make sure to keep your language as easy as possible because the easier it will be for the reader to read, the more chances to win.
- Changes words- After completing your Dussehra essay try to change some words, look for better words in it place which is either modify the essay or will make it easier to read. Try to use the word which looks more professional and more attractive so that you can deliver an impact on the readers mind.
Happy Dussehra 2022
The words with infinite happiness “Happy Dussehra 2022”, are some heavy words that hold many emotions. There are many messages that we get from it like the Dussehra of this year is going to over, there is a lot of happiness behind the word which says that finally, Dussehra has arrived after a wait of one year.
Every year the festival comes with the happiness of complete ten days and the range of excitement is highest on the last day called Dussehra.
Send as many messages as you can by writing Happy Dussehra 2022 so that you can make the smile as many as possible. Always think that you will get the opportunity only after one year to convey this message again.
On the occasion of Happy Dussehra 2022 forgive your enemies and everyone who hurts you and made you felt down. Life is too short to keep grudges, forgive forget and move on, these are the things that make you a great person from inside and outside. It doesn’t take to forgive someone and it doesn’t require much to ask for forgiveness and Happy Dussehra to everyone.